Tuesday 15 April 2008

MORRRRE

This top picture is my most recent stuff from a one off class
which WASN'T REALLY A CLASS ! It was a filming session for a Broadcasting students project, he's doing a mockumentary about a life drawing model called Basil Flintoff , looks to be pretty cool. I took the session as an opportunity to play around and have fun with my drawings, each pose was roughly 4 minutes but the guy wasn't a real teacher and I don't think he was counting the seconds either... We got to work on A1 ! was the first time in aggggggges , the biggest bits of paper I work on these days are A3 so it was a nice breath of fresh air and a reminder of what it was like to work standing up and everything.











The rest are from the two weeks before Easter, in one class we had two models at once!
it
was
cheeky
;D
and really hard too ! drawing two people took a lot of concentration and effort

ENJOY ! !



















No comments: